Remember the fun you used to have as a kid, sculpting objects out of playdough? You can experience that fun again by playing Christmas Clay Creations.
Print and cut out the Christmas carols and songs below or come up with your own.
Fold each song/carol individually and put in a bowl.
Purchase or borrow several tubs of playdough.
Divide your guests into two teams. Have one team member come up and pull a song/carol out of the bowl and start sculpting hints with the playdough for her team to guess.
If after a set time her team can't guess, allow the other team to guess. Score points accordingly.
Go from one team to the next till all of the carols have been used.
- AWAY IN A MANGER
- O LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEM
- JINGLE BELLS
- WE THREE KINGS OF ORIENT ARE
- FROSTY THE SNOWMAN
- O CHRISTMAS TREE
- UP ON THE HOUSETOP
- LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
- JINGLE BELL ROCK
- ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH
- GRANDMA GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER
- ROCKING AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE
- I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS
- BIRTHDAY OF A KING
- BRING A TORCH, JEANETTE, ISABELLA
- CHESTNUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE
- RUDOLPH, THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- THE CHRISTMAS SHOES
- GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN
- GROWN UP CHRISTMAS LIST
- HOLLY AND THE IVY
- I SAW THREE SHIPS
- LET IT SNOW
- SLIVER BELLS
- OLD TOY TRAINS
- THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
- WHAT CHILD IS THIS?
- DECK THE HALLS
- HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS
- SLEIGH RIDE
Sep 23, 22 04:50 PM
Sep 08, 22 12:25 AM
Sep 06, 22 01:38 PM