If you're looking for a clean bachelorette scavenger hunt to celebrate your upcoming nuptials with your best girlfriends, use the list below.
Divide your friends into teams or stay as one group and play the game just for fun.
If you choose to compete in teams, you will need video cameras to execute this hunt or you will have to get the signatures of the strangers involved for verification.
Hopefully video cameras are available, as the recordings will make a fun memento of the evening.
01. Find and interview a couple, who've been married for over 40 years, on what has made their marriage successful.
02. Video tape or photograph one team member modelling a wedding dress and garter.
03. Ask three children the following question and record their response ... 'How does someone know they are ready to get married?'
04. Purchase one gag honeymoon gift.
05. Get a stranger to perform their idea of the perfect song for the bride's first dance.
06. Get a clergy's business card with his/her advice for a great marriage written on the back.
07. Get the business cards of three bachelor's with their marriage advice written on the backs.
08. Get a discount coupon for a honeymoon destination.
09. Record a stranger telling you their best inlaw joke.
10. Find and purchase the most creative groom's ring you can at the local hardware store.
11. Get a memento from the location where the bride and groom-to-be had their first date.
12. Get a menu or memento from the location where the bride and groom-to-be went on their engagement night.
13. Get a tour of and photograph or video tape a hotel's honeymoon suite.
14. Find and purchase, photograph or make a copy of a love or bridal quiz.
15. Find and purchase the funniest wedding card you can find.
Note: Set a specific time and place to meet back. The team with the most completed tasks wins. If there is a tie, give bonus points for the most creative item found, funniest response from a stranger, or first to return with all tasks completed.
If you liked this clean bachelorette scavenger hunt, you might want to try our bridal shower scavenger hunt also.
You can find a variety of scavenger hunt lists on our scavenger hunt page. Add some of them to your clean bachelorette scavenger hunt or plan to use them for another girls night out activity a month or so after the happy couple return from their honeymoon.
Jan 19, 18 11:24 AM
Take a trip back in history with this Valentine trivia. Use it at a Valentine party to quiz your guests about cupid, love, kissing and a variety of other things associated with February 14th.
Jan 18, 18 02:26 PM
A challenging list of multiple choice super bowl trivia questions to add to your trivia, football, or Super Bowl parties. Use them as an icebreaker or play a full out competition.
Jan 15, 18 04:30 PM
Challenge your Super Bowl party guests to a Super Bowl trivia with this printable multiple choice quiz. Last updated on Jan 15 2018.