Valentine Fun Candy Trivia Game
Match the candy to one of the fun facts in this Valentine fun candy trivia game. A printable version of the game with an answer sheet is available below.
VALENTINE FUN TRIVIA Candy Names
A. Sour Patch Kids
B. Hershey's Kisses
C. 3 Musketeers
D. Tootsie Roll
E. Hershey Bar
G. Life Savers
H. Sugar Daddy
I. Milk Duds
K. Milky Way
Valentine Fun Candy Trivia CLUES
- This candy was named after 1912 flotation devices.
- Each package of this candy bar used to contain pieces of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry.
- According to its marketing campaign, this candy bar "really satisfies."
- These candies got their name because they never came out of the machine in the shape they were intended to.
- This was the first penny candy to be individually wrapped.
- This candy's original name was Papa Sucker.
- These chocolate treats were named after the sound the machine makes when depositing them.
- This sweet treat marketed itself as "the great American candy bar."
- This candy's name was changed in 1985 to capitalize on the success of a popular 80s doll.
- This candy bar was named after a milkshake flavor containing chocolate, caramel, and malted milk powder.
- This conversation candy has been a Valentine and wedding favorite for well over a century.
- This candy's dispensers have become popular collectibles.
Valentine Fun CanDy Trivia Answers
1. Lifesavers (G)
2. 3 Musketeers (C)
3. Snickers (J)
4. Milk Duds (I)
5. Tootsie Roll (D)
6. Sugar Daddy (H)
7. Hershey's Kisses (B)
8. Hershey Bar (E)
9. Sour Patch Kids (A)
10. Milky Way (K)
11. Sweethearts (F)
12. Pez (L)
More Valentine Games
Feb 05, 21 02:31 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.
Feb 24, 20 03:36 PM
This Tale of Peter Rabbit right left game is fun gift or prize giving. Read the story. Pass the prizes left or right. Great for school, parties, or Easter.
Feb 24, 20 02:07 PM
Use this Right Left Easter Game as a alternative way to exchange Easter treats and share the Bible Easter story. It's a great icebreaker for church parties and family Easter celebrations.