Was Teddy Roosevelt a Democrat or Republican? What political party was in office at the beginning of World War II? Republican or Democrat?
Test your knowledge of America's two main political parties with this Either Or game. The answer to every question will either be Democrat or Republican.
Use the questions below randomly or print a copy of our game cards (fill in form below to request printable cards).
Set the printable trivia cards out for guests to use to randomly challenge each other or print the game cards and cut out one Democrat card and one Republican card for each guest.
Divide guests into teams. Read the questions aloud and have guest hold up the card they think is the correct answer. Award points to each team for most correct. Give bonus points when the whole team has the answer right.
01. Which party has had the most Presidents? Republican or Democrat?
02. Which party has experienced the most presidential assassinations? Republican or Democrat?
03. Which party has experienced the most Presidential assassination attempts? Republican or Democrat?
04. The first and only Roman Catholic President was from which party? Republican or Democrat?
05. Which party typically opposes gun control? Republican or Democrat?
06. The term "Grand Old Party" refers to which party? Republican or Democrat?
07. Which party typically believes that healthcare is the responsibility of the government?Republican or Democrat?
08. Abraham Lincoln was the first President of which party? Republican or Democrat?
09. The President with the most pets was a member of which party? Republican or Democrat?
10. The longest serving president was from which party? Republican or Democrat?
11. The President who owned a dog named 'Liberty' was from which party? Republican or Democrat?
12. The President famous for the quote, "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men" was from which party? Republican or Democrat?
13. The president at the commencement of the Korean War was from which political party?Republican or Democrat?
14. The President that resigned due to scandal was from which political party? Republican or Democrat?
15. How does New York State typically vote? Republican or Democrat?
16. The first African American Senator was from which party?Republican or Democrat?
17. The President during the Great Depression was from which party?Republican or Democrat?
18. Ulysses S. Grant was from which party? Republican or Democrat?
19. President with twin children was from which party? Republican or Democrat?
20. Both impeached Presidents were from which political party? Republican or Democrat?
01. Republican - The Republicans have had 19 Presidents as opposed to the Democrats' 15. / 02. Republican - 3 Republican Presidents have been assassinated (Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley) as opposed to only 1 Democrat (Kennedy). / 03. Democrat - There have been assassination attempts on the lives of 8 Democrat Presidents and 5 Republican Presidents. / 04. Democrat - John F. Kennedy / 05. Republican / 06. Republican / 07. Democrat / 08. Republican / 09. Republican - Calvin Coolidge was well known for his love of animals so was often presented with various "pets" as gifts. / 10. Democrat - Franklin D. Roosevelt served 12 years, 1 month, and 8 days (1933-1945) and died in office. / 11. Republican - Gerald Ford's dog "Liberty" had 9 puppies while at the White House. / 12. Democrat - John F. Kennedy / Democrat - Harry S. Truman / 14. Republican - Richard Nixon / 15. Democrat / 16. Republican - Hiram Revels became the senator of Mississippi in 1870. / 17. Democrat - Franklin D. Roosevelt was not only the Great Depression President, but was also in office during WWII. / 18. Republican / 19. Republican - George W. Bush has twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara / 20. Democrat - Both Andrew Johnson and William "Bill" Clinton were democrats.
For printable trivia cards or game cards fill in the form below.
You'll get immediate access to the downloadable files.
Jan 13, 20 07:44 PM
A challenging list of multiple choice super bowl trivia questions to add to your trivia, football, or Super Bowl parties. Use them as an icebreaker or play a full out competition.
Jan 13, 20 05:29 PM
Can you guess who is who in this JLo vs Shakira trivia? Each fun fact on this printable game is true for one of the divas. Perfect for your Super Bowl 54 party.
Jan 08, 20 05:07 PM
Host a Super Bowl party with great food, games and friends. Add our Super Bowl trivia questions and icebreakers, and get everyone's game predictions pre-party.